It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Definitely Silva,but he wouldn't have the same impact without the industry and physicality of a Gerrard/Rice.

We need the chemistry.
was thinking the same thing.....I was all for Bellingham but alo believe that even if we still get him we need more creativity in their as well...our wide players arent prolific in creating and Pep doesnt seem to want to play Foden as a more normal central midfielder (he likes him closer to the goal as we have heard him say a number of times)
I do think that regardless of who we get (Bellingham, Rice or another player like this) that we do need to add a more creative spark that can play either centrally or wide....

Who that player is Ive no idea however.

was thinking the same thing.....I was all for Bellingham but alo believe that even if we still get him we need more creativity in their as well...our wide players arent prolific in creating and Pep doesnt seem to want to play Foden as a more normal central midfielder (he likes him closer to the goal as we have heard him say a number of times)
I do think that regardless of who we get (Bellingham, Rice or another player like this) that we do need to add a more creative spark that can play either centrally or wide....

Who that player is Ive no idea however.

Keep saying it,MacAllister......he is a younger and stronger version of Gundogan.

Him and Rice trump a Bellingham combo IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.