It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I like his long range passing...just unsure of his technical ability between the lines snd in small spaces as that's what we're losing in both Gundo and Bernie. He has the engine like you say.
Interesting question...all bias aside who would you rather have in their prime in thus team....prime David Silva or prime Gerrard.....for me it's David Silva as I always have a preference to that type of player...I see rice as more akin to a Gerrard style of player....( better defensively than gerrard)
Silva was complemented by strong runners like Yaya, de Bruyne, etc. - it's the mix that makes it work best.

I do wonder if we have the passer if Gundogan goes - don't really see that we do

Silva was complemented by strong runners like Yaya, de Bruyne, etc. - it's the mix that makes it work best.

I do wonder if we have the passer if Gundogan goes - don't really see that we do
He virtually never gives the ball away unless it’s in an advanced position where’s he’s trying a chances one to assist a goal, and is calmness personified all over the pitch. Bears comparison to David Silva in that regard imho - and he’s more of a goal threat than David was.
In short, I’m worried about getting an adequate replacement!

yeah i said that somewhere else......whether its bellingham or Rice we definitely need that creative player as well to take some of the strain off of KDB.....

Been a fantastic footballer for us has Gundogan, good luck to him if he goes to Barca.

If talk of a 3 year deal is true then fair play to him and his agent, City would never have given him that sort of length.

He will be nearly 36 by the time that contract runs out.

That's OK. They will just stop paying him when the money runs out or force him to reduce again. It's the Barca way.

Doubt very much he is intensive talks with anyone with us at the crucial stage of the season, he is too proffessional for that
I would say he is fully aware who he will be playing next season for but he, his present and future club are far too professional to talk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.