It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Doubt very much he is intensive talks with anyone with us at the crucial stage of the season, he is too proffessional for that

When will people learn…. Barca and Real are both masters at self serving propaganda - most of it is best ignored….

Perfect summer transfer window for me would look like:

Gundo extending.
Bernardo staying.
Lavia returning.
Gvardiol.
Bellingham.

Think that's a possibility as well.

Perfect summer transfer window for me would look like:

Gundo extending.
Bernardo staying.
Lavia returning.
Gvardiol.
Bellingham.

Think that's a possibility as well.
I think only two of the above are realistic, at best. Gvardiol being the most likely, Lavia least likely. The second one, take your pick.

I imagine it’s the wife who wants a sunnier climate for the gundogan family? Would think Italy would be better for them though surely?
and if gundo has any bollocks he will choose whats best for his career ,in 3 years time they will have the freedom to live wherever they want.

i keep reading,oh his mrs wants the weather, same with bernardo, if the mrs was unhappy about the weather and she deemed it more important than your career, a career that has allowed you the best things in life for life then he needs to fuck her off.

and if gundo has any bollocks he will choose whats best for his career ,in 3 years time they will have the freedom to live wherever they want.

i keep reading,oh his mrs wants the weather, same with bernardo, if the mrs was unhappy about the weather and she deemed it more important than your career, a career that has allowed you the best things in life for life then he needs to fuck her off.

i wonder though if maybe Gundo fancies one final career move mate?

No Thks McAlister massive, massive step down from Gundo or Bernie I'd sooner give McAtee a go
a good championship player with potential or a stand out premier league world cup winner, i get people want to see the young city players come through,however sentiment doesn't win cups.

we need the very best players we can get to continue our domination

i wonder though if maybe Gundo fancies one final career move mate?
he seems a very intelligent man, im sure he will be looking at the bigger picture, he doesn't seem the "money" sort, i reckon it will be based on his future career, i know hes done some coaching at the younger levels ,might be barca with their youth academy ,hopefully its ours , whatever he chooses, im sure every city fan wishes him the best for the future , i think we will get some idea after the last home game v chelsea

I think only two of the above are realistic, at best. Gvardiol being the most likely, Lavia least likely. The second one, take your pick.
You're probably right but none are out of the realms of possibility.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.