It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Rio taking about Kane going for 60m because he has one year left on his contract! That’s dream land if he thinks levy will let him go for that! 80m levy would except I’d of thought
Camel gob is just stirring things. Has no inside info on Spuds stance. Just an anti-City rag who is thick as mince. Hope he was well and truly gutted on Wednesday ..

I hope the club are still trying to convince Bernie and his family to stay for a few more years. Genuinely a sad moment when both Gundo and Bernardo leave. Only just getting over Silva and Sergio -:(

What a remarkable little player and on his day immense. Txiki has made so many good deals but Bernardo has to be right up the top.
Don't see Bernardo and Gundo both leaving. In fact, I believe there's more of a chance they both wind up staying than both leaving. However, my best guess is it will be Gundo leaving and Bernardo staying. The fact that Gundo is 3 or 4 years older than Bernie and is out of contract makes that a much higher probability. Bernardo much too smart to leave City for PSG. Barca can't afford him but they can get Gundo on a free so that appears the most probable outcome. JMO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.