It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Just to go off on a tangent……Phil Jones leaving the rags.
could we fit him in?
All that experience of playing at the top level shouldn’t be wasted.

Just to go off on a tangent……Phil Jones leaving the rags.
could we fit him in?
All that experience of playing at the top level shouldn’t be wasted.
itsatrap-2.jpg

I can't work him out. The raw emotion he showed when scoring & the graft & guile he puts into every game belies his "We'll see in the summer" narrative...

He must be the consummate professional. Desperately wants to leave, but is still willing to run himself into the ground & spill blood in the name of the club you wanna leave. What a guy!

HOWEVER, business is business, & if we were to happen across Bernardo on our CL travels, you can sure bet we'll be on the receiving end of what he produced against Real. :-/

Fuck that! Keep his price high & let him leave on a free after we've had his best years. The UK weather maybe shit, but 66 million of us mostly survive its effects every year, so Bernardo won't melt, freeze or shrivel up because of it.

I'd rather two more years of Wednesday's Bernardo, than £80m & having to find & blood a replacement.
I shrivel up like a **** every winter I’m pretty sure Bernardo will be the same.

He is a strange one… he’s given that stock answer for the last 2 windows and yet he’s still here and performing with the emotion and passion, he showed against Madrid!

That's not strange, that's exactly what you want to see from a player who wants to leave.

In the modern age, where players have more power than ever and constantly try and bully and bullshit their way out of contracts, it's been admirable to watch Bernardo absolutely work his arse off and perform as best as he can for every minute he's here.

I hope the club are still trying to convince Bernie and his family to stay for a few more years. Genuinely a sad moment when both Gundo and Bernardo leave. Only just getting over Silva and Sergio -:(

What a remarkable little player and on his day immense. Txiki has made so many good deals but Bernardo has to be right up the top.

I hope the club are still trying to convince Bernie and his family to stay for a few more years. Genuinely a sad moment when both Gundo and Bernardo leave. Only just getting over Silva and Sergio -:(

What a remarkable little player and on his day immense. Txiki has made so many good deals but Bernardo has to be right up the top.

Could see Gundo staying mate as it seems he wants a two year deal and not one? Easy enough to sort that and his form would say that should be a no brainer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.