It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

My dream summer: (cuz what I want really matters)

GKs: Ederson / Ortega or Trafford

Pure Centre halves: Dias

Centre halves/full back hybrids: Akanji / Ake / Gvardiol

Centre halves/ defensive midfield hybrids: Stones

Traditional Full back : Walker

Roaming full back : Kimkich / Rico

Defensive midfielders: Rodri /Kimmich

Attacking midfielders: Gundogan / Bernardo / Kevin / Mcatee

Wingers: Foden / Grealish / Mahrez / Palmer

Forwards: Alvarez / Haaland

- If Gundogan leaves: Kovacic

- If Bernardo leaves: ??

- If kimmich not available: Rice- I believe he can play the roaming role from centre half/full back and midfield (high energy and composed on the ball)

- If mcatee isn’t ready : Viega

This gives you the option to go strong away from home with walker and Ake full backs or to mix it up and play a roaming full back and a back three with Gvardiol coming in from the left to join Dias and stones.

I was impressed with palmer yesterday again after a tough season- it may be necessary though to buy a better winger as cover

Gvardiol is contracted to RB Leipzig until 2027 so there is no rush to cash in. And if RB Leipzig have to find money for their accounts there are other players including Gvardiol.

They have already qualified and the stories are still going, so assume so

True mate but i`m still not convinced they will sell as Nkunku deal is already done to the Chavs so they will get money in for that and i`m sure they can sell a few other lesser players?

We have to wait and see, summer window isn't far now I hope they sell, the way we're playing right now Gvardiol is perfect for our system.

oh i defo want him mate, just hoping we can get our first choice targets this summer nice and early!

I also thought gundo said he wouldn't sign for another english club. Regardless can't see our captain leaving us and going to a 'rival'. Either us or barca for me.
Ornstein saying Arsenal pushing to sign Gundo. I’m sure he said recently that he wouldn’t play for another English club.

Maybe his agent trying to nudge us in the 2-year direction…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.