It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I hope Gundo resigns but we still must not stand still, we need to strengthen in midfield

agreed! we need a bit of a refresh this summer and i`m sure that when Pep went to see his highness and Khaldoon that he would have wanted the same as part of his new contract agreement.

Ornstein saying Arsenal pushing to sign Gundo. I’m sure he said recently that he wouldn’t play for another English club.

Maybe his agent trying to nudge us in the 2-year direction…
I would hope that even If Arsenal offered Gundo a 3 year contract he wouldn't sign for them, can't see him going to our main rival over this season, be really surprised and pissed off If he did.

Gundo said to sky yesterday that the premier league is the best league in the world.
I think he stays

I would hope that even If Arsenal offered Gundo a 3 year contract he wouldn't sign for them, can't see him going to our main rival over this season, be really surprised and pissed off If he did.
He just saw Jesus and zinchenko watch us beat them and then sterling give a guard of honour
No way he is staying in the prem with a different team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.