It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Pep would know far better than me but I didn’t see anything in Phillips game yesterday to see him being a starter in our side… I know he looks low on confidence but he just doesn’t make himself available to receive the ball in all situations as Rodri does…

That and every player that comes in is a project for Pep, but I think this might be a case of being too much of a project, especially in the spine of the team.

He loses the ball too much.. we won yesterday but could easily have lost with how many times we were sliced open by counter attacks and chances.

The win papered over the cracks but they're really apparent.. especially when Pep openly says the Southampton game was the worst one he's seen in 7 years.

just not sure on Kovacic - he is a good player but is he good enough ......?

Bellingham we all know is potentially a very good player but may take a bit to adapt as he is young and more experienced players have taken time to adapt to Pep and his ways.

Gvardiol - dont know enough about him....didnt look great against us and looked slow and cumbersome but then again our attack can make anyone look like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.