It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Gvardiol, MacAllister, Enciso and Bellingham are all linked this morning. Now that would be an exciting window. Nevertheless, I personally would be happier with just Gvardiol and Bellingham, with Bernardo and Gundogan staying, and the development of Palmer, Bobb and McAtee.

Do you expect Bayern to have the money to make the move permanent? Seems to be utter chaos behind the scenes at Bayern.

Bayern always have the money, they just always maintain they don't!

Tuchel is pushing for it, so if they do think he is the right coach, I hope they find it.

City are pretty relaxed, I'm sure there are a number of clubs abroad who would be prepared to pay the majority of his salary on loan, should a £60m offer not be forthcoming.

He hasn't changed his stance so far.

I don't see too many moves for him outside of Paris and perhaps interest from Madrid.

Think Paris could sign both Bernie and Laporte.

From a living perspective I get Paris but from a footballing perspective - having played for Monaco does the French league really appeal to Bernardo - feels a bit like a pre retirement move.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.