It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Same goes for family helping them with a new baby.

Paris will got to £70m.
will break my heart to see him go, but i see them offering higher wages too and the reason you said, it does make sense. especially if we can win big ears next month he wont have to worry about that in Paris :)

Any news on how the case against the premier is going? Lots of soundbites from sky looking it resolved. Since you are in a sharing mood -:)

If not when are we signing messi? Haha

The outcome will be on our timeline, regardless of Sky now feeling all concerned our successes are tainted.

"Business as usual" continues to be the message.

The outcome will be on our timeline, regardless of Sky now feeling all concerned our successes are tainted.

It felt like a threat from sky. We will keep playing down your achievements and dragging the clubs name through the gutter unless we hand over the information to clear us as soon as possible. Neville thinks he has the clout to change how the wind blows. He tried to do it with the super league and the glazers.

City seem confident but one minute it looks like they want a quick resolution the next we seem to be slowing things down and challenging anything and everything.

CAS is a respectable court but I wonder why City are just as confident this time around as only one of the three decision makers seems to have any legal background. Basically I don’t trust the decision making process and I wonder how City are dealing with that given there is no further right to appeal…friends in high places?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.