It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Bayern always have the money, they just always maintain they don't!

Tuchel is pushing for it, so if they do think he is the right coach, I hope they find it.

City are pretty relaxed, I'm sure there are a number of clubs abroad who would be prepared to pay the majority of his salary on loan, should a £60m offer not be forthcoming.

Tuchel is well connected at Bayern so I'm sure they'll keep him. It didn't seem logical to get rid of Nagelsmann but clearly the powers that be wanted Tuchel and I can't see them ousting him despite it looking like a trophy-less season for them.

Would be good to bring in the £60m for him this summer.

What are the likely fees for Bernardo and Laporte that we'd expect?

If Gvardiol, Bellingham and Kovacic come in what would be that likely outlay? £200m+?

I want that net spend trophy more than anything.

City seem confident but one minute it looks like they want a quick resolution the next we seem to be slowing things down and challenging anything and everything.

CAS is a respectable court but I wonder why City are just as confident this time around as only one of the three decision makers seems to have any legal background. Basically I don’t trust the decision making process and I wonder how City are dealing with that given there is no further right to appeal…friends in high places?
Different parts of the case, CAS were ruling on the verdict, this is the challenge to the charges not the ruling.

(at a very loose guess from what i can follow etc)

Will Sergio Gomez play here again next season? Or will he move on loan somewhere else?
200w.gif

City seem confident but one minute it looks like they want a quick resolution the next we seem to be slowing things down and challenging anything and everything.

CAS is a respectable court but I wonder why City are just as confident this time around as only one of the three decision makers seems to have any legal background. Basically I don’t trust the decision making process and I wonder how City are dealing with that given there is no further right to appeal…friends in high places?

Very likely, I would imagine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.