It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Why isn't Bellingham announced, with Madrid and Dortmund seasons finished, if he was going to Madrid, almost as if it is being held back for a week or so.

Madrid are trying to bluff City off the table. Classic tactics from them and they did same with Haaland.

They are desperate to get it sorted because they know City potentially winning everything in the next week could also be a factor.

Dortmund don't need to rush. City don't need to rush. The only people rushing are Madrid.

Strange, considering they are have already stated he only wants them.

You mentioned this ages ago.

Also means that this isn't an alternative to Bellingham we were always planning Kovacic, unlike some people now think.

Kovacic has been part of the plan since the turn of the year, as has been Gvardiol.

Sadly, I've always felt he was being lined up for Gundo's role, however.

Kovacic has been part of the plan since the turn of the year, as has been Gvardiol.

It would be underwhelming if he’s replacing Gundo. We’d be losing a clutch player and wouldn’t be gaining one in return.

We doesn't know if Kovacic can fit our team yet already the judge is be given for him before this season isn't over yet.

Typical BM, I already have preview what sort of player thread and match day thread about him will be like next season.

We doesn't know if Kovacic can fit our team yet already the judge is be given for him before this season isn't over yet.

Typical BM, I already have preview what sort of player thread and match day thread about him will be like next season.

Yet he`s a priority target for Pep? No one is forcing Pep to have Kovacic, it seems Pep wants him so i`ll back him in fairness

We will lose a degree( to what amount remains to be seen) of fluidity,and cohesion,if that is the case.

He is far more an alternative to Rodri than he is any one else.

I guess this particular ball of wool will soon unravel.

Would be very happy with Gvardiol , the best left sided option at fantastic age and we would easily cover the cost with Laporte and Cancelo sales.

Kovacic I guess helps him settle and gives us another solid option in midfield but at a level below Gundogan.

Pep must see something he likes in Kovacic he thinks he can work with and you have to back Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.