It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I trust the process and all, but I wonder who the big signing are this summer. I know Gvardiol is one, but Tolm already reported there would be more. It could be one more, but maybe more. Kovacic is good business but not a "big" signing. If it's not Bellingham, Rice, or Mac Allister, then who else? Someone like Valverde would be perfect, but I have seen no links. I like Szoboszlai for the RW spot as well. I am curious to find out all the answers anyway.

I trust the process and all, but I wonder who the big signing are this summer. I know Gvardiol is one, but Tolm already reported there would be more. It could be one more, but maybe more. Kovacic is good business but not a "big" signing. If it's not Bellingham, Rice, or Mac Allister, then who else? Someone like Valverde would be perfect, but I have seen no links. I like Szoboszlai for the RW spot as well. I am curious to find out all the answers anyway.
Those mentioned (Gvardiol and Kovacic) are purely related to players that are guaranteed to leave or signed as depth... The rest of the "targets" will become apparent when City know who wants to leave and not, after the final on saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.