It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

WHexemployee linking us to him. That City will look at him after the final. Guessing it’s nothing serious per ce if everyone stays and Kovacic is added, but if they WANT to offload Phillips, that could be a long term solid swap (plus cash or Borges).

But it’s a lot of cash for something that isn’t totally needed, so guessing it’s nothing serious.

Depends if they want £90m for Rice and we value Phillips say at £40m then it’s £50m deal for Rice?

Depends if they want £90m for Rice and we value Phillips say at £40m then it’s £50m deal for Rice?
Philips stocks are LOW. Guessing City would probably offer more than that… Borges is worth 10-15m imo. Offer them Doyle and Phillips too. West Ham would surely want to deal with City ahead of anyone bar Bayern

WHexemployee linking us to him. That City will look at him after the final. Guessing it’s nothing serious per ce if everyone stays and Kovacic is added, but if they WANT to offload Phillips, that could be a long term solid swap (plus cash or Borges).

But it’s a lot of cash for something that isn’t totally needed, so guessing it’s nothing serious.

Rice has transformed this season from a CDM to a box to box midfielder so he could qualify as a Bellingham alternative. Which could be needed, Rice has added goals to his game as well.

Side not, I've never seen a fanbase want there best player to move to City as much as West ham fans want him too instead of any other team.

Rice has transformed this season from a CDM to a box to box midfielder so he could qualify as a Bellingham alternative. Which could be needed, Rice has added goals to his game as well.

Side not, I've never seen a fanbase want there best player to move to City as much as West ham fans want him too instead of any other team.

Pep seems to want another powerhouse midfielder doesn’t he? Jude and Rice but physical specimens who can get around the pitch but also good on the ball? Would not be against Rice here at all!

In a bizarre way....because we have always been similar in standing and values,and because they themselves havent had the fortune of incredible owners and investment,i think they have adopted us as the team to reinvent football and destroy the cartel.

We have created a brilliant bond over the past few years and I'll be cheering them to the rafters on Wed.

Well, is somewhat far fetched but this season has been horrible. He’s won it all. Wouldn’t be totally out of the blue if he left to get his career on track again. But unlikely
I agree it's not been a great season for him and not one he envisaged. In reality, he's won nothing so may want to stay and prove himself and win something through merit. I think he will stay and,If he does then fair play to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.