It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Reports coming out of Madrid that they will get a stop gap striker in Firmino? And then go after Mbappe again next year, could even get Kane on a free perhaps if that doesn’t work. Freeing up salary space now with Hazard, Benzama, Asensio etc. Talk of Modric also going to Saudi.

If is correct Bellingham prefers them I can see it happening. A solid link for us with Rice going around on twitter. I think Rice would be great for us and although gutted we would be missing out on Jude, happy to get a player like him. Also helps cover Phillips if he goes and Kovacic isn’t a ideal 6. I think Rice is actually a better transfer for us.

Reports coming out of Madrid that they will get a stop gap striker in Firmino? And then go after Mbappe again next year, could even get Kane on a free perhaps if that doesn’t work. Freeing up salary space now with Hazard, Benzama, Asensio etc. Talk of Modric also going to Saudi.
They reported that they wont go for Firmino. Havertz is signed as a 10/8 on top of a striker

They reported that they wont go for Firmino. Havertz is signed as a 10/8 on top of a striker
I think Firmino is a example. Who else is available on a free/cheap? If they are spending 100+ on Bellingham I can’t see them doing the same for a striker especially if they are going in for Mbappe again next year. What was their rejected bid for him, 200m?

Imo Bernardo will be replaced by 2 players. Kovacic and …
I think this. I keep reading about Kovacics close control and that’s a big part of bernados game. Can’t get the ball off of him and great and getting through little gaps because the ball is almost attached to his foot, he’s incredible at it. If Kovacic possess that could see him picking up Bernados CM minutes but RW is now tricky. Options from current team are Foden(may play centrally), Mahrez (might be done this season/next), Alvarez (needs game time will play wide/centrally if needed) & Palmer (needs a loan/move).

Aaaaaand im down to earth again...

Ofcourse nothing is agreed. The news yesterday city will offer a deal that will match with what gundo wants. We will offer him 2 years deal and it's upto him to accept or not.

Not sure why he wants to go to Barca. The moment he joins them they will pressure him for salary cut lol

Philips stocks are LOW. Guessing City would probably offer more than that… Borges is worth 10-15m imo. Offer them Doyle and Phillips too. West Ham would surely want to deal with City ahead of anyone bar Bayern
his stock won't be that low, hasn't worked out for him here but he ticks alot of boxes
  • English
  • Young
  • International
i think we can and will value him at 40m

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.