It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If City don't win the treble that unbelievable clanger is going to become a super duper unbelievable clanger. Mark my words
WTF does the treble have to do with Lavia? Are you suggesting our continued progress as a super power, perhaps THE super power, in world football is dependent on a youngster playing in a demoted squad? You're going on as if Lavia is the second coming of Franz Beckinbauer...holy shit...

The ‘so what’ is that despite all the recent hits in the market, City let a DM who could’ve given 15 years service go in return for a player that Pep has no trust in and would happily let leave this summer.

The result being Rodri having to play every minute and having to stay on at the weekend when he was gasping for breath on 75 minutes….

Chelsea will now get a top class DM for the next 15 years and Txiki will have to go back into the market and drop a decent wedge to find someone who can take the weight off Rodri.

The club doesn’t miss that often, but in this case it’s dropped an unbelievable clanger.
Absolute bollocks. Unbelievable clanger? Give your bonce a wobble. Lavia is ok but not at our starting level. I’m no fan of Phillips, but this is ridiculous..

€130m or £112m.. I’d assume they’d accept £100m straight up payment. Don’t forget, when they are quoting what Dortmund want, it'll be in euros.

So with Bellingham, do we have that offer on the table and Dortmund are waiting for Real Madrid to put something larger on the table? Or have we even gotten that far?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.