It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Champions league adds to it, players want to win that competition, it's the competition players dream of winning. You win that and players will want to join even more.

From multiple clubs, it's one of the most watched sports finals the champions league final. We are an attractive team for players now with our domestic success but you add European success, the attraction to play for City increases massively.
Disagree. All players (at least all that are not complete idiots) already know playing for City gives you one of the best, if not the best, chance to win the Champions League. If we win this final or not will have little to no impact on that, the attraction will certainly not "increase massively". Its not like top players out there are thinking "I want the best chance to win the Champions League, so that rules out going to Man City". Of course a CL win will help grow the clubs reputation worldwide even more, but players like Bellingham already know exactly how good City is, regardless the outcome of 90 mins of football on Saturday. City are not a small club that would get a huge reputation boost among players from winning a trophy, we have been the bookies favorites to win this trophy for years.

Disagree. All players (at least all that are not complete idiots) already know playing for City gives you one of the best, if not the best, chance to win the Champions League. If we win this final or not will have little to no impact on that, the attraction will certainly not "increase massively". Its not like top players out there are thinking "I want the best chance to win the Champions League, so that rules out going to Man City". Of course a CL win will help grow the clubs reputation worldwide even more, but players like Bellingham already know exactly how good City is, regardless the outcome of 90 mins of football on Saturday. City are not a small club that would get a huge reputation boost among players from winning a trophy, we have been the bookies favorites to win this trophy for years.
Yes, I don't get this "I think I'll join that team because they won the CL last season when I wasn't there" thinking. They're not getting a medal after the fact.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.