It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Yes, I don't get this "I think I'll join that team because they won the CL last season when I wasn't there" thinking. They're not getting a medal after the fact.

It all comes from the misconception that Hazard chose Chelsea over us in 2012 because they won the champions league. He chose them for the money, London, and because they also were able to offer him champions league football, after winning it.

The ‘so what’ is that despite all the recent hits in the market, City let a DM who could’ve given 15 years service go in return for a player that Pep has no trust in and would happily let leave this summer.

The result being Rodri having to play every minute and having to stay on at the weekend when he was gasping for breath on 75 minutes….

Chelsea will now get a top class DM for the next 15 years and Txiki will have to go back into the market and drop a decent wedge to find someone who can take the weight off Rodri.

The club doesn’t miss that often, but in this case it’s dropped an unbelievable clanger.

The ‘so what’ is that despite all the recent hits in the market, City let a DM who could’ve given 15 years service go in return for a player that Pep has no trust in and would happily let leave this summer.

The result being Rodri having to play every minute and having to stay on at the weekend when he was gasping for breath on 75 minutes….

Chelsea will now get a top class DM for the next 15 years and Txiki will have to go back into the market and drop a decent wedge to find someone who can take the weight off Rodri.

The club doesn’t miss that often, but in this case it’s dropped an unbelievable clanger.
Remember Pep knows more than us. He saw Lavia in training

To be fair Lavia is crocked and I imagine that’s part of why we let him go. Comes off injured so often.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.