It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Chelsea going for Neymar?

Nahh can’t see it! Chelsea have bought loads of players and probably buy a few more this summer but one thing they are doing is not giving them ridiculous wages the majority of the players they have bought ain’t on more than 100k a week basic sure they could have bonuses in there contracts, mainly though they on low wages compared to us and a few other teams…

Nahh can’t see it! Chelsea have bought loads of players and probably buy a few more this summer but one thing they are doing is not giving them ridiculous wages the majority of the players they have bought ain’t on more than 100k a week basic sure they could have bonuses in there contracts, mainly though they on low wages compared to us and a few other teams…

Not gonna lie, I’d take Neymar here but not on huge wages but I think pep could get one final hurrah out of him.

Roma are signing Houssem Aouar on a free transfer. I remember when he was the most wanted player in European football by City fans. Did he fall off a cliff or something?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.