It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Roma are signing Houssem Aouar on a free transfer. I remember when he was the most wanted player in European football by City fans. Did he fall off a cliff or something?
I read a few months ago an article about Arsenal dropping interest in him due to his ‘extreme religious beliefs’ or something like that, and that it had put other clubs off. No idea if true, May have been in the Athletic I think but I can’t seem to find it.

Presumably you mean as a replacement, not as a direct swap as Felix is an Athletico player?

I’d have him here but no idea how much they’d want. I doubt we’d be willing to go north of £60m.

Weren’t A Madrid mentioned to Bernardo last time? A swap maybe beneficial?

I agree but believe Pep is possibly the only manager who could realise Felix’s potential.
That ship sailed in 2019,,Pep is a genius yes, but he is not a miracle worker.

Was a fan, but it's been almost 4 years since his breakthrough season, and he still plays like an academy player,,a nothing player who doesn't particularly excel in any phase of the game. The idea or 'potential' of him overrides who he currently is as a player.

Best case scenario he might end up at Newcastle, but he's done at the elite level, for now, with even Pochettino not thinking he's worth taking a punt on, in what really is an average Chelsea squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.