It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Yeah, i agree with you. I think having rice with pep is like having kante with pep. Great players but totally wasted in pep’s system.

I was just trying to figure out the transfer plans…
I think gvardiol and bellingham are agreed personally.

i also think its a possibility we fetch in another cm so that will leave us with kev bellingham plus another CM as well as young talent peronne and possible foden being transfered into midfield next year. with gundo and bernie out.

I think we sign a left back finally with cancelo and laporte going and gvardiol being the cb replacement.

then likley a winger with Cole going out on loan to gain confidence and mahrez getting towards the latter end of his career.

so i can see 4/5 players coming in.

Well the last few pages of this thread has shown that I must be watching a completely different game to most.

It would have been quicker to type Rico pal :)
:) and untrue as of yet, although he's certainly a better fit for this City team (Alexander-Arnold would give Guardiola fits giving the ball away 20 times in the first half) and will probably be a better player in the long run if his attitude is right.

Yeah, i agree with you. I think having rice with pep is like having kante with pep. Great players but totally wasted in pep’s system.

I was just trying to figure out the transfer plans…

I think we have too many top players in certain areas mate and the constant rotation causes the lack of rhythm we have at times?

I think we have too many top players in certain areas mate and the constant rotation causes the lack of rhythm we have at times?
Certainly in defence, that's one place you want some consistency of selection and tactics but injury and squad limitations have prevented us from having that this season. Midfield and attack the benefit of being less predictable and having fresh legs balances it for me.

Do we have any idea of where Txiki sees Perrone next season?

Last night Phillips player like someone getting sold in the summer, since TH said that we were going to do ”intresting” business with west ham, maybe we swap him with rice. In addition hope that Perrone becomes our creative midfielder?
Why would we swap like for like?

What you seen for Leeds and England is what some see for WHU and England but the latter is going to cost three times as much.

I'd rather we admit our mistake and reward Southampton with a quick bonus and take our player back for 30m

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.