It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Do we have any idea of where Txiki sees Perrone next season?

Last night Phillips player like someone getting sold in the summer, since TH said that we were going to do ”intresting” business with west ham, maybe we swap him with rice. In addition hope that Perrone becomes our creative midfielder?

Do we have any idea of where Txiki sees Perrone next season?

Last night Phillips player like someone getting sold in the summer, since TH said that we were going to do ”intresting” business with west ham, maybe we swap him with rice. In addition hope that Perrone becomes our creative midfielder?

I just don’t see the need to have Rodri and Rice in the squad mate? If Rodri needs a break I reckon Akanji could play DM? Or Stones? Any top class player isn’t going to want to play back up and Rodri is the best DM in the world so will play all the big games

He sums up the word plodder, my word he is bang average.
I remember as a little kid, I had this push bike that used to always break, one day, I took it apart and put it back together, started riding it, no matter how fast I peddled, it stayed the same slow speed, not going to lie, for a brief moment I thought I’d invented something that defied all sorts of scientific shit, but when I’ve always watched KP, it reminds me of that bike.

I remember as a little kid, I had this push bike that used to always break, one day, I took it apart and put it back together, started riding it, no matter how fast I peddled, it stayed the same slow speed, not going to lie, for a brief moment I thought I’d invented something that defied all sorts of scientific shit, but when I’ve always watched KP, it reminds me of that bike.
DkaAfHNWsAANIDy.jpg

I just don’t see the need to have Rodri and Rice in the squad mate? If Rodri needs a break I reckon Akanji could play DM? Or Stones? Any top class player isn’t going to want to play back up and Rodri is the best DM in the world so will play all the big games
Yeah, i agree with you. I think having rice with pep is like having kante with pep. Great players but totally wasted in pep’s system.

I was just trying to figure out the transfer plans…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.