It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

W
Not sure we were ever seriously looking at Mac Allister mate - if anything, we’ve suggested the opposite.

Otherwise you’re absolutely spot on though - no time for pissing about patting ourselves on the back for winning the Treble while our competitors focus on strengthening for the season ahead.

Our worst enemy this summer is complacency!
We won’t be complacent this summer because most of our planning would have been done weeks if not months ago.

Grade 3.

Up to 3 months recovery time. Add in a pre-season for him and I think it will be the back end of September/start of October until he his back in the team regularly.
Why do you think it's Grade 3?
Can't say I'm desperately knowledgeable about hamstring injuries but with severe ones I don't think you would even try and play on and he was still walking at the end.

I am very, very comfortable about player movement this summer. I can't help but feel that the majority of our business will already have been done and that announcements will now be made following last night's match: you don't make announcements before games of such importance.
Probably not finalised but City have talked to players they want and their clubs

Gundo said he still hadn’t decided wether to stay or go yet and Bernardo said he wanted to enjoy the night and then sort his future out in the next few weeks
So neither hint at either...stay or leave....

Infact the comments are the extremely typical avoidance type c9mments when players just font want to talk.

We have all known for a while that Bernardo wants out BUT someone is going yo have yo cough up money and unless PSG fo that there won't be others able to afford it.

Gundo is a total 50 50 whether he sysys or goes

So stop flapping

Gundo said he still hadn’t decided wether to stay or go yet and Bernardo said he wanted to enjoy the night and then sort his future out in the next few weeks
Can't really blame them for going when they've just completed football. Although staying in the best side ever and going for 6 titles next season should appeal to any player...

So neither hint at either...stay or leave....

Infact the comments are the extremely typical avoidance type c9mments when players just font want to talk.

We have all known for a while that Bernardo wants out BUT someone is going yo have yo cough up money and unless PSG fo that there won't be others able to afford it.

Gundo is a total 50 50 whether he sysys or goes

So stop flapping

Flapping? Lol just passing comment mate as both aren’t exactly over the last few weeks being positive about staying?

Can't really blame them for going when they've just completed football. Although staying in the best side ever and going for 6 titles next season should appeal to any player...
Yeah 4 prem leagues titles in a row would be nice don’t think it’s been done

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.