It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

He’ll get the Rico treatment… nonetheless it’s ideal for City depth next season
I fully expect Rico to be in the gym with his dad to bulk up this summer, he definitely played his part but didn’t play that much in the run in to the end, which I not mad about as we needed experience at that time, I’m sure he will get more minutes than Rico as we have 7 trophies to win.

Be interesting if Foden actually does play more in the middle IF Gundo, Bern stay and Kovacic coming in.

McAtee and Foden replaces Bernardo and Kovacic fills out. Ideal! Exciting!

Agree with Pep regarding McAtee I feel he will play in the charity shield and be involved in a few early season games plus preseason even Doyle to bolster our midfield..

I know he didn't have the season as many of us were expecting, he had an injury and he barely had played especially his favorite position and where he is best at right wing. Now unless we are getting two wingers it doesn't make sense to let him leave.

I know he didn't have the season as many of us were expecting, he had an injury and he barely had played especially his favorite position and where he is best at right wing. Now unless we are getting two wingers it doesn't make sense to let him leave.

McAtee will prob get the 3rd choice RW slot then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.