It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Injuries happen just have to be managed correctly. Imagine if we wrote of KDB after his injury in his first season.
They don't just happen at all. He clearly has issues with his hamstring and knee.

Ridiculous comparison and you know it.

It's hardly an stretch at the age of 33 and a year left.

And hardly a stretch to say he was disappointed at not starting the Final.

Kyle even said he gave a speech beforehand.

It's just words.

He's on a good screw, so unless we tear up his deal as a reward, few clubs can afford the package.

Seems like a big overhaul is on the cards though, dont think Mahrez can turn down that sort of cash and i`m personally still not convinced Gundo will stay?

We know all this already, telling us absolutely nothing new.

Laporte, Mahrez and Walker to poss leave?

Gundo and Bernie TBD?

McAtee and Palmer decisions?

Another midfielder on top of Kovacic?

A recap..
Exactly right, to me that message from Sam reads like he is backtracking already (Walker).

Don’t think Walker will be going this summer, or so I’m told.

Pep always talks about the importance of refreshing the squad, and normally May predict a ton of changes which never happens but there is a possibility of a busy one.

I'm a KFA, but leaving now doesn't make much sense for Walker does it?

Can see Gvardiol doing what Stones does for us, both of them doing that in our team would be a scary prospect

I can see it ,maybe not at first though it took a few years for Pep to get Stone to understand the role. Trouble is Gvaurdiol may only have Pep for 2 years.

Players that could play the RCB role for us

Pavard? Linked to be leaving
Kounde? Barca is a mess
Reece James

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.