It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

489598613.0.jpg
She's fit. Is she signing for the ladies team?

We already have Alvarez & Perrone. My concern lied in the predicament that to have three in the first team from the same South American country may create unnecessary problems in the locker room, the media, supporters from that country, and eventually for team performances on the pitch. Certainly, we don't want those players to form a strong clique. That's all.
Like an English clique with our English players? Your point is bizarre and feels a little bigoted..

Is he any good? Looks quite average whenever I've seen him play.
How long have you been a professional scout? I'm only asking because I'd bet you haven't watched him play more than 5 times including the WC and yet you have him pegged as average. Only a super scout could make such a definitive observation with such minimal observation...

If Pep sticks with his 3 - 2 hybrid defence & depending on Bernardo staying it probably leaves us Foden & Mahrez as right wing options. I would love Cole to break through at City but feel his chances are limited & probably a loan would suit his development better. Phil can also compete with Jack on the left or even move into left centre. Alvarez is similar to Tevez & as we saw on Saturday can give Kev a rest in the lesser games
3 2 hybrid ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.