It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

We already have Alvarez & Perrone. My concern lied in the predicament that to have three in the first team from the same South American country may create unnecessary problems in the locker room, the media, supporters from that country, and eventually for team performances on the pitch. Certainly, we don't want those players to form a strong clique. That's all.
Ok......i don't think you need worry.

We already have Alvarez & Perrone. My concern lied in the predicament that to have three in the first team from the same South American country may create unnecessary problems in the locker room, the media, supporters from that country, and eventually for team performances on the pitch. Certainly, we don't want those players to form a strong clique. That's all.
I remember in the early 90s when there were more limits on foreign players - Milan went with Rijkaard, Gullit and Van Basten while Inter had Matthaus, Brehme and Klinsmann. It can be a help.

906902664.jpg.jpg

C_71_article_1583071_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

300821.jpg

Yup.
And demi and nico

Did it cause a problem when we sergio, nico, demi , carlito he was trouble on his own )and zabba ? Pep does not allow cliques and argie players are fucking ace, it is not a locker room either

We've never had a problem with Argentinian's playing in our blue and white. They seem to take to it quite well and based on the success of the national team have that fight and desire which can make up for any lack of talent and complements our style of play perfectly. Alvarez is a fan's dream. He might not score as many as Haaland at the moment, but his workrate is exceptional. He was up one end scoring and then in the right back position defending. There will always be a place for the Argentinians at City.

We have loads of English players, no problems. We have had loads of Portuguese and Spanish players, no problems. 3 Argentinians isn't a problem at all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.