It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

40m buyback but only this summer but we have a sell on of 20% I believe
I'd do a straight swap with Phillips then, if he wanted to come back.
I don't understand how we let this lad go in the first place!

We know we won’t be buying him back we never do plus would he want to come back
I agree with this, I know Laporte will get slaughtered for wanting to leave but maybe he just wants to play, imagine turning up for your Sunday league team and never getting a game no matter how well you play, maybe your attitude would be called into question when you are pissed off and moan. Some players maybe expect they aren’t going to win loads but play regular is their compensation. Phillips is finding out now he’s probably never going to play regular, he could do a Mills and just take the cash i have a feeling he will move but others may think twice at coming unless they just want the money!

not even close to playing in a lone #6 for Pep. still isnt
I can't see him starting for the rags or chelsea either, but they both want him.

He's played well when i've seen him, so he can play at a PL level, but we don't need to rush him anyway because we have Rodri.

It's a similar situation to Fernandez, we couldn't guarantee that he would start and six months later goes for £100m more than what we could've got him for, so it looks like we aren't always right!

I'd do a straight swap with Phillips then, if he wanted to come back.
I don't understand how we let this lad go in the first place!

We don’t want the lad wanted? He probably was guaranteed playing time and he was, so maybe it was him who pushed for the move!?

I can't see him starting for the rags or chelsea either, but they both want him.

He's played well when i've seen him, so he can play at a PL level, but we don't need to rush him anyway because we have Rodri.

It's a similar situation to Fernandez, we couldn't guarantee that he would start and six months later goes for £100m more than what we could've got him for, so it looks like we aren't always right!
Still doubt Fernandez would be starting for us, not sure he will at Chelsea next season either.

The Telegraph saying we are valuing Bernardo at £70m pounds, I thought that would be £20m lower I think now city and Barcelona can try and work with each other and send De jong the other way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.