It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I can't see him starting for the rags or chelsea either, but they both want him.

He's played well when i've seen him, so he can play at a PL level, but we don't need to rush him anyway because we have Rodri.

It's a similar situation to Fernandez, we couldn't guarantee that he would start and six months later goes for £100m more than what we could've got him for, so it looks like we aren't always right!
Fernandez is average, that’s why we weren’t interested. Not a bad player but not great either. Worth the money? Absolutely not. Like Cucurella, hugely overrated and Chelsea got their fingers burnt.

I believe he’s more realistic that Bellingham right now
I don’t think he wants to leave Barca, but what a player. Could have the same impact as KDB has had. I like Bellingham, but this kid is special. Love to see him with us but can’t see it tbh

FDJ linked with rags again surley if hes being allowed to leave barcelona we do a swap deal with them for bernie.

I don’t think he wants to leave Barca, but what a player. Could have the same impact as KDB has had. I like Bellingham, but this kid is special. Love to see him with us but can’t see it tbh
Tbf I can’t see Bernardo going to any other team other than Barcelona plus gundo has had links there aswell so they have to get rid of some players in the summer. I also believe that Laporte will be going and I don’t see where he could go that isn’t Spain

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.