It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Don’t reckon we will go for him this summer but Wirtz is definitely someone who we should go for if de bruyne levels drop next season.

We may not need to use him as a make weight but if we do get Rice we have zero need for Phillips
I've said it in another thread that Pep could convert Philips into a right back and play the Rico role.
If he's desperate to stay but we have Rodri and possibly Rice then he needs to open his mind and try something completely different in relation to his playing position. Pep always challenges the players to do something they've never done before, could be a goer.

He wants to stay, simple as that.

He took a chance on us and now we must take a chance on him.

The staff are impressed with his attitude. Like anyone, won't stand in the way of any player who actually asks to leave.

Why must we take a chance on him?

Hes not good enough. It was such a poor transfer decision by us even before this shambles of a season he’s just had.

If we can get Rice with him going the other way it would be an absolute god send.

(Seems a nice guy though and popular with all the players but unfortunately he has to go for me)

The problem with Leroy was that other than utd & Liverpool, you knew within about 5 minutes if he was interested or not. Pep treats all players equally, but how would he react if he's 2nd or 3rd option to Jack.

You would hope Sane has matured some.

Also, did you see that conversation he had with Pep? Why was Sane in tears? Could it be a sign of his regret at leaving City?

I'm rarely in favour of players coming back but I'd make and exception for Leroy. Hands down the most exciting player to pull on a sky blue shirt in the Mansour era.

He'd add something we don't have at present.

Imagine him, Kev and Erling in counter attacking situations.

Also, did you see that conversation he had with Pep? Why was Sane in tears? Could it be a sign of his regret at leaving City?

I'm rarely in favour of players coming back but I'd make and exception for Leroy. Hands down the most exciting player to pull on a sky blue shirt in the Mansour era.

It’s impossible for us to know , but if hes met and spoken to Pep and Pep has watched him at Bayern, if he wants him and is convinced that’s good enough for me.

That was after mane gave him a smack and he'd missed a great chance

It looked at the time that whatever had gone on between him and pep had been sorted and classy by pep to look after him

He was inconsistent but I'd love to have someone with attacking pace back in the team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.