It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Sane in his peak was immense, however, he is not quite the same player as he was when he was at City imo. We are well stocked for the LW position, albeit I am sure I have read that we have been monitoring Gnonto at Leeds.
Against us he was Bayerns one of the best players especially in first leg, he can play both wings.

Last edited:
Sané is like dzeko in that every passing year he seems to get better in fans eyes. I remember Sané being very hit and miss who had a questionable attitude.

Would rather he didn’t come back personally, don’t think he fits the profile of winger we are after either imo.
To be fair, he was 20 when he joined us so it's hardly surprising that he would be inconsistent.

To be fair, he was 20 when he joined us so it's hardly surprising that he would be inconsistent.

Yeah but he was 24 when he left and just as inconsistent.

And Bayern aren’t trying to get rid of him because he’s one of their best players.

I’m not against the move, but I think it depends on the terms and how much he’s expecting to play.

To be fair, the arguments against the idea of Sane are more than compelling. There’s no reason to want him back as it stands, but I’m just speaking purely from an emotive pov. He is a unique player and I’ve not seen many like him at the club. Profile terms can still work now that he has matured, as long as he keeps his head down and works hard

Rice has asked City lads with England how serious the interest is?

He wants to know quickly.

Doesn't sound like we have made an official move of any real sorts yet.
We may not need to use him as a make weight but if we do get Rice we have zero need for Phillips

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.