It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

They owe less than 2%, the Saudi’s are just desperate to make their league look legitimate, nothing more.
Agreed. I don't know the facts re Chelsea but I'd imagine that if any team has players to offload then the Saudi's are interested.

You'd think that they not only need the big names but they need a load of fillers too.

And also if the Saudis had any sense imo they'd be going out around the world to find promising 18-20s that are just missing out on making it in the top leagues and their academies, setup some academies in a few of their biggest Saudi clubs and get players to develop within their league and then leave for Europe once polished and ready. Grow from the bottom as well as the top and in 20 years they are a legitimate avenue to success. (This is piss easy)

Getting a bit silly now. Get the feeling he is waiting to see if Barca can register him
Nothing silly about it at all. It will possibly be the last contract of his career. He doesn't just have to think about himself! He has a newborn baby and I'm sure his wife is having her say in where their next move is best for their future.

Agreed. I don't know the facts re Chelsea but I'd imagine that if any team has players to offload then the Saudi's are interested.

You'd think that they not only need the big names but they need a load of fillers too.

And also if the Saudis had any sense imo they'd be going out around the world to find promising 18-20s that are just missing out on making it in the top leagues and their academies, setup some academies in a few of their biggest Saudi clubs and get players to develop within their league and then leave for Europe once polished and ready. Grow from the bottom as well as the top and in 20 years they are a legitimate avenue to success. (This is piss easy)
The problem is they’ll pay such high prices that it’ll make it impossible for anyone to leave unless they reduce wages etc by a significant amount,
You're right though, they are after anyone with half a name, look at Wolves for a perfect example… £47m! Madness but they are prepared to pay it. I fully accept that they’ll come knocking for Kev at some point, I’m surprised they e not come in for Bernardo.

Cmon don't be silly. Of course he's made a decision and told us that decision. He's not gonna say what it is on international duty.

Screw it, I want 2 or 3 Brazilian or Argentines I've never heard of. We've still never had that outstanding Brazilian samba style player and thats what I want. Backed up by a couple of mean, passionate argies which we love as fanbase. Give me a zabba, tevez, kun regen as a project to watch in the eds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.