It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

No chance that will happen.

I hope he stays & signs an extension, but think he’ll end up at PSG.

Be interesting where this ends up.
Never say never. Go to Saudi Arabia for two seasons, earn 300m and then go back to Benfica earlier than planned and then retire early with generational wealth in the back pocket.

Alternatively, go and play in the crap Ligue 1 where you are there to prepare yourself for CL games alone and have to deal with the constant circus.

That's a grand idea! Only one problem, it's stupid. It's one of the stupidest ideas I've read here.

I reckon if I had shirts printed up that read, "Gay for Sane" I'd make £50,000 by the people on BM fawn over him to this day.
I was being ridiculous. I thought that was obvious. Apologies if it caused offense.

I love Bernardo but love the club more? Make a decision and let’s move on with planning for next season asap! Same with Gundo? He says no decision made but it can’t be that hard unless he wants to stay and the wife wants to leave which will mean he leaves but the club can’t be left in limbo or stand still

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.