It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I tell you what, we've fallen lucky this Summer with the fact we could (in the sense that some want to go) to ship some unwanted players off and the Saudis are desperate to impress. I bet a lot of clubs will be rubbing their hands.

You didn't offend me. Apologies if I offended you. It was ridiculous but after reading the pages of the Leroy Sane topic and some of the preposterous things said in there I suppose I was not able to differentiate satire from reality.

All that said, I still believe Gay for Sane shirts could be a winner idea. :)
Why stop at the t-shirts. Gay for Sané fullstop!!!

I tell you what, we've fallen lucky this Summer with the fact we could (in the sense that some want to go) to ship some unwanted players off and the Saudis are desperate to impress. I bet a lot of clubs will be rubbing their hands.
If the players are interested then yes, it is a perfect opportunity to make money.

I feel only Mahrez might be a little interested in moving though. But who knows stranger things have happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.