It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

if Bernardo went to Saudi he would be worth £100m to us
He would be the best player in the league by a long way

Ridiculous if he ends up Saudi when apparently this has all been about lifestyle and his wife unable to settle in Manchester.
They only met in 2020. She knew what she was getting herself into. I do understand his desire to go to Spain and later on to Portugal, but I hope he stays 2 more years, and then he can go to Benfica :).

if he wants hot weather, this is the time to bite the offer.

75 degrees in a desert somewhere, he will pray to come back to "rubbish" Manchester. :)

for me its better if we get 90-100m from Al Ittihad or whoever than watch him join PSG or Barca for 50m.

we kind of need to use this Saudi gift money on at least 1-2 or our players about to leave otherwise others will benefit from it only like Chelsea big time.
they will shift their high earner deadwood to Saudi league for good fees and large salaries off the wage bill.

if he wants hot weather, this is the time to bite the offer.

75 degrees in a desert somewhere, he will pray to come back to "rubbish" Manchester. :)

for me its better if we get 90-100m from Al Ittihad or whoever than watch him join PSG or Barca for 50m.

we kind of need to use this Saudi gift money on at least 1-2 or our players about to leave otherwise others will benefit from it only like Chelsea big time.
they will shift their high earner deadwood to Saudi league for good fees and large salaries off the wage bill.
I mean if he's only getting offers from Saudi and PSG he should just run down his deal and go back to Benfica.

Never say never. Go to Saudi Arabia for two seasons, earn 300m and then go back to Benfica earlier than planned and then retire early with generational wealth in the back pocket.

Alternatively, go and play in the crap Ligue 1 where you are there to prepare yourself for CL games alone and have to deal with the constant circus.
Fair argument.

Want him to stay and sign and commit to City, but if not think it’s time to move him on. It seems clubs who actually have £ are interested.

So you're saying you'd rather have 100m and have him go to a team whom wed never play vs. half as much to a team where he could... that's some advance Jedi business sense.

I was being ridiculous. I thought that was obvious. Apologies if it caused offense.
You didn't offend me. Apologies if I offended you. It was ridiculous but after reading the pages of the Leroy Sane topic and some of the preposterous things said in there I suppose I was not able to differentiate satire from reality.

All that said, I still believe Gay for Sane shirts could be a winner idea. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.