It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If (big If) Gundo and Bern do stay and Kovacic joins then midfield is loaded.

Seen a couple say about a winger, if Mahrez stays not sure City will go in for that spot.
I wouldn't say the midfield is loaded, I actually think we are short in the central midfield department.

Thankfully Rodri, Bernardo, Gundogan all had a season with very very few injuries, Not one of them was out longterm. Rodri played so many games and we couldn't give him a rest and the same applied to Gundogan he played a serious amount of games.

If we get Kovavic he can play as a 6 or an 8 which is great for us. Great business.

I wouldn't say the midfield is loaded, I actually think we are short in the central midfield department.

Thankfully Rodri, Bernardo, Gundogan all had a season with very very few injuries, Not one of them was out longterm. Rodri played so many games and we couldn't give him a rest and the same applied to Gundogan he played a serious amount of games.

If we get Kovavic he can play as a 6 or an 8 which is great for us. Great business.
KDB also, McAtee now here, Foden can play middle and Phillips surely gets more time if he stays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.