It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If it’s true that Bernardo and Ilkay have yet to make decisions on their futures I find it extremely disrespectful towards the club that has given them everything.

How the fuck are City meant to sort out the squad for next season of knowing if 2 key players are staying or not.

Or it could all be media bullshit and City know exactly what’s happening.

If it’s true that Bernardo and Ilkay have yet to make decisions on their futures I find it extremely disrespectful towards the club that has given them everything.

How the fuck are City meant to sort out the squad for next season of knowing if 2 key players are staying or not.

They have just completed football, partied like fuck 1999 and then had to go straight on stupid international duty. I'm willing to cut them a little bit of slack!

Both have said in interviews that they haven't decided or know their future, hardly media bullshit

Gundo is the more frustrating one imo as he is blatantly waiting to sign with someone as if he was desperate to stay here it would be done already. With regards to Bernardo, he and the club know the script............. Pay this fee and you can go and if that doesnt come then you stay for another season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.