It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Probably not ground breaking news, but have been told that Gundogan is unlikely to be offered a new deal and Laporte will be sold in the summer.
Apologies, think I misunderstood what I was told earlier - it's that Gundogan is unlikely to sign a new deal, rather than the club not offering him one. Will edit my original post now.

Gundo is still a top class operator, he has a few years left

But sometimes you need to let players go to make room for new ones, and as others have mentioned the midifeld needs a refresh

We need some pace and power as KDB gets older, Bellingham ticks those boxes

Our midfield needs a shake up,its become stagnant and lethargic,it needs more pace,energy and bite.Gundo making room seems the most logical of our choices,if Philips doesn't start producing he will be one too,and we still don't know what's happening with Bernie (who will be a huge loss regardless of replacement)

Its exciting times though.
I think Bernie will be gone. I think Phillips will end up staying and I think he will start getting more and more mins over the coming weeks and months with CL football back.

Very exciting times.

Apologies, think I misunderstood what I was told earlier - it's that Gundogan is unlikely to sign a new deal, rather than the club not offering him one. Will edit my original post now.

I’m happier to hear that, let Gundogan go out on his on terms rather than forcing him out. He deserves that much, he’s been brilliant for us for 7 seasons.

Similar to the Aguero situation I imagine, we have offered a deal but on the basis he won’t have as significant a role next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.