It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Save for the bit when he took a breather last night, I thought he was excellent. On KUMB they seem to acknowledge that he’s a level above most of their other outfield players, and he strikes me as the kind of player that could step into our midfield quite quickly. Has to be a reason he ended up at West Ham last summer, however, so I just can’t see us going for him.
He certainly started slowly at West Ham but has started to turn it around. I thought he was far and away their best player the other night.

Think we’ll only really appreciate Gundo when he’s gone. He’s reliable across about 4/5 positions and excels in each.

Arguably the best pound-for-pound buy under Pep IMO. And he was first!

True,but MacAllister would walk into his shoes and make his loss almost impactless.

We are missing a huge opportunity and trick if he goes to the Tramps.

If we do miss out on Jude what are the other options? Mac Allister would be my pick but the dippers look likely to get him. Kovacic has been pretty bad lately every time I have watched him. Hopefully it's not a case of all eggs in one basket.

If we do miss out on Jude what are the other options? Mac Allister would be my pick but the dippers look likely to get him. Kovacic has been pretty bad lately every time I have watched him. Hopefully it's not a case of all eggs in one basket.
Why do they look likely to get him ? If we went for him think we would be his first pick all day long. History of successful Argentina players , Alvarez and Perrone here to keep him company and can pay better money.
The style of football here is a better fit than the way Liverpool have tended to play as well.

Why do they look likely to get him ? If we went for him think we would be his first pick all day long. History of successful Argentina players , Alvarez and Perrone here to keep him company and can pay better money.
The style of football here is a better fit than the way Liverpool have tended to play as well.
due to them moving already while we await Jude

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.