It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I agree with everything you say. But this is the worst 1st season adaption of any of the players you mention.
Maybe he is wanting to fight for his place, maybe he wants out.
I'm saying that if he does want out, and WH want him, let's do a deal that (in theory) all parties are happy with.
Mate, it was only last week he said he wants to stay & fight for his place. Considering his recent injury woes, he deserves a clear opportunity to impress.

We're City. It's how we generally are with our players. The least we can do is give him a fair chance...

I've been a positive voice for Kalvin this year. I hoped he would start to show his undoubted quality, because he is a good footballer.
But his playing time figures after the world Cup are no better than when he was injured.
My spider senses are telling me his shape doesn't fit in the hole we need filling. I hope I'm wrong.
Support of players doesn't not preclude the speculation on their futures, nor of replacements. This is, after all, the Transfer Forum :)
All I'm advocating is that Philips is given a fair crack of the whip. Both parties owe each other at least that opportunity. It's the City way...

2 years takes him to 34. He’s still at the top of his game and he never was blessed with pace anyway so don’t have to worry about that going. An absolute rolls Royce and the more this season goes on the more I’m certain I’d prefer to keep gundo and Bernardo that sign any of these other rumoured players- Bellingham included. They are world class!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.