It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

lineup (4).png

So, aggregating all the stuff Tolmie has told us here, it seems like this might be the shape of the squad for the next season if things work out roughly as we hope. I'm imagining Kovacic only comes in if Phillips leaves. I get the feeling Laporte will be on his way out, too, and obviously Bernardo is always primed for a move each summer.

To me, we'd still be short one true fullback, but we've been the best team in the world for most of the last few seasons without one - why start now? I think a right-back would still be a good idea, though.

Just saw that Kounde wanted to leave Barca. Would be a decent swap if Laporte wants out and City keep doing the system from this season. Saves 50 odd mil, instead of going for Gvardiol, whom i prefer.
true, he would fit like a glove in our system.

apparently bayern want alvarez,im surprised its bayern i expected barca and real to be rumors for this summer

apparently bayern want alvarez,im surprised its bayern i expected barca and real to be rumors for this summer

They can get very far to fuck. Clubs will be sniffing around him because he’s a brilliant player and it’s an easy assumption to make that he’s going to be second fiddle for years while Haaland is here.

But I think it’s pretty evident to us as fans, and him/Pep, that he’s being moulded into something else. His delivery, passing, pressing and workrate makes him the perfect foil to Haaland.

Kev has played ‘off’ Haaland a few times this season as a second striker, it’s the perfect role for Alvarez and we’ll likely see it more often next season too.

Yep they’ll be a lot of clubs sniffing around him! Because of his age he is behind Haaland his mentality plus his goal scoring record! They’ll think they can get him on the cheap too say 50/60m when in fact he is a 100m+ player out of Bayern and most clubs reach! Contract ends 2028!

Say he asks to leave we will say fine the fee is 100m

Yep they’ll be a lot of clubs sniffing around him! Because of his age he is behind Haaland his mentality plus his goal scoring record! They’ll think they can get him on the cheap too say 50/60m when in fact he is a 100m+ player out of Bayern and most clubs reach! Contract ends 2028!

He’s the third best striker in the league, he’s not going anywhere.

He literally signed a contract about 2-3 months ago, there is literally no way we are going to let him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.