It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I’m not opposed to it but I don’t think he will.

I think it’s important to remember how important he’s been to the club and he deserves to decide his future. We gave him that deal last year that was our choice.
The club / team is bigger than any player, in my view Walker should have gone already That's not to say that we don't treat players with respect and help them with their future but, if its time for them to go then the team comes first every time

The club / team is bigger than any player, in my view Walker should have gone already That's not to say that we don't treat players with respect and help them with their future but, if its time for them to go then the team comes first every time
Of course but it’s how we go about it.

Walker was unhappy because Akanji played instead of him in most of the games end of the treble season and was probably going to walk without reassurances. They are competitors and he will want to play week in week out. So that’s the first conversation that needs to be had if we don’t think he can. If he accepts a lesser role then we plan accordingly, if not then he’s up for sale potentially.

He still holds a lot of respect in the dressing room and behind the scenes. Also don’t want to cause any unrest.

It’s just how you go about it. Much more than just bin him off and get Frimpong in there are conversations to be had both from our side and his.

Club will sit down with a few players I expect.

Wonder whether there's any progress on the Dm - we need support for rodri with bruno highly unlikely. Club will go to alternatives

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.