It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

It’s going to be another long drawn out summer where some take every word from every media outlet as gospel… love a transfer window : )

Just hope it’s not one continuous thread of Twitter screenshots from even the most unreliable sources.

We support a phenomenal club who generally do phenomenal business and sure we will again this summer.
Who u think we get?

Who u think we get?
As a guess… Gvardiol seems likely. Obviously Kovacic.
Guerreiro makes sense to a certain degree, but heard other teams faves for him, and I’m not sure he’s particularly needed.
If Bern & Gundo both go I wouldn’t say no to Rice (if Bellingham joins RM).
I know what’s been said but I think Kovacic has been bought knowing one of Bern / Gundo / Phillips (less likely) will go.

What do you think?

As a guess… Gvardiol seems likely. Obviously Kovacic.
Guerreiro makes sense to a certain degree, but heard other teams faves for him, and I’m not sure he’s particularly needed.
If Bern & Gundo both go I wouldn’t say no to Rice (if Bellingham joins RM).
I know what’s been said but I think Kovacic has been bought knowing one of Bern / Gundo / Phillips (less likely) will go.

What do you think?
I still think this jude race is not over
I think kovacic and gvardiol

I could see 4-5 in and same out. Not sure if that quantifies as an overhaul but don’t see City adding that much depth, why would they, look how amazing this current squad has done.
Personally think a replacement for Laporte (Gvardiol?). I think Kovacic is coming in as one of the current group is going.

It's actually MAD that Real Madrid's only got TWO attackers left in the squad. They'll need to spend 300m to get this squad sorted.

Every club in the history of football has wanted their signings done before their preseason tour. Never happens.
It’s an idealist thing, which is fair enough. Pep always says towards end of season he wants the new players in asap. Unfortunately like you say it rarely happens. Could see Leipzig pissing about with Gvardiol fee for a while yet (hope I’m wrong).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.