It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Ederson; Gvardiol, Dias, Stones; Rodri, Rice; Grealish, Kovacic, KDB, Foden; Haaland;

Scary.
No disrespect to you in any way at all. But i find it funny the amount of people putting out starting line ups with new signings.

The players coming in will have a serious fight on their hands getting a starting place in a treble winning side. Akanji and Ake have been sensational last season. They need to be shown the respect that they deserve instead of players that haven't kicked a ball for us yet.

Sextuple, UCL, Premier League. Book this comment for this time next May. After seeing last summer, and what we achieved, i am not stressing, not flapping. Brilliant team at selling and purchasing players for over 6 years, delivering titles after titles. Every flapper needs a chill pill.

Knowing Pep it will be with Gvardiol and Stones both going into midfield alongside Rodri, Rice, Kovacic and KDB, with Foden coming inside off the right into midfield too for a laugh.
You forgot Ederson pushing up on the right in the new hybrid keeper/full back position that Pep is contemplating. Always got to keep things fresh and the opposition guessing.

He did nothing wrong,and while he was neat and tidy,in a a less than intensive game.....he didn't have time to provide a performance where he could properly be judged/assessed.

He was hardly played in the recent International youth tournament either.....you'd think a potential first teamer at our club would be their main man.
He started 3 of the 4 matches being rested in the 3rd. the final group game after they had advanced. I watched those matches just to see him play and he definitely met the criteria of being one of their main men.
BTW, does anyone know the source of this rumor that he's going to Girona on loan? Personally, I think its bullshit posted by someone on here who doesn't fancy the kid being here...JMO

I always go with the flow and trust the club with transfers but do you think that amount for Rice is credible or am I underestimating the transfer market?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.