It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I disagree...He stated he wanted out because he was struggling to adapt to a different culture in the North of Europe

If you truly were struggling to adjust to Machester you aren't going to run off to the Middle East. In essence he was feeding us a line and wanted out for other reasons if he is comfortable heading to the middle east.
Bernie as been asking to leave for a couple of years at least

We said if someone agrees to pay what we want then we would sell him

For two seasons no one met our price and Bernie stayed and gave his all for the club

If a Saudi team meets our price and he wants to go then he goes with our grateful thanks and best wishes

Bernie as been the model pro and as gutted as I will be should he leave no way would I slate him

That isn't the point...The point is whether he is a man of is word. He told us repeatedly he wanted out because he was more comfortable in southern Europe. If he is willing to move all the way to the Middle East then it appears he wasn't truthful.
nothing to do with his word, he has possibly been offered a crazy amount of money after making the above statement. He might not have wanted to stay northern but given the sums involved I have no issues with him changing his mind and playing there for 4 years IF that is what happens

I can't see how any city fan could be let down by what he has given to the club, he has stood up and been counted for us more times than I can list. Think how many players over the years would have gone on strike to force a move, he has behaved with great class and honour

nothing to do with his word, he has possibly been offered a crazy amount of money after making the above statement. He might not have wanted to stay northern but given the sums involved I have no issues with him changing his mind and playing there for 4 years IF that is what happens

I can't see how any city fan could be let down by what he has given to the club, he has stood up and been counted for us more times than I can list. Think how many players over the years would have gone on strike to force a move, he has behaved with great class and honour
It has everything to do with his word. He told us his reason for wanting that out and if he goes to the Middle East he didn't follow through on what he said. In my book people should do what they say and say what they mean. I consider a man's word important.

I disagree...He stated he wanted out because he was struggling to adapt to a different culture in the North of Europe

If you truly were struggling to adjust to Machester you aren't going to run off to the Middle East. In essence he was feeding us a line and wanted out for other reasons if he is comfortable heading to the middle east.

Find me that quote from him then I’ll believe you at the Moment you making it up!

It has everything to do with his word. He told us his reason for wanting that out and if he goes to the Middle East he didn't follow through on what he said. In my book people should do what they say and say what they mean. I consider a man's word important.
so if circumstances change you cannot change your mind ?

so you are working for me on 50k a year and you gave me your word you would never leave
you are then offered 2m a week and because you gave me your word you would stay ? I wouldn't call you loyal, I'd call you daft, hell I'd be asking you if they had any other jobs going!!

I think you need to open the front door on your Cave,the world's changed since you last opened it.

That isn't the point...The point is whether he is a man of is word. He told us repeatedly he wanted out because he was more comfortable in southern Europe. If he is willing to move all the way to the Middle East then it appears he wasn't truthful.

I know that ignorance is no defence in a court of law but I honestly didn’t know there was a law against changing your mind?

Looks like I’m in trouble. Told the missus I was going to have fish & chips for tea, I meant it at the time, but did a last minute swerve into the Chinese because I had a sudden compulsion to eat egg fu yung.

Now sat waiting for the truth police to batter the door down and lock me away for exercising my free will without due care and attention.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.