It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I think with a never before done 4 in a row, the club should be doing everything they can (they will, I'm sure) to really go for the PL title. How often do clubs fond themselves in that position. Even to retain the CL, which is also a feat no English club has ever done and only one other European club managed.

Definitely agree with this. And we should be basing our transfer business on going for a fourth title in a row. No weakening of the squad, now is the time to put our foot on the rivals’ throats.

A substantial cash sum plus Cancelo for FDJ would make sense for all parties (well, apart from FDJ’s own wallet perhaps)

If Mahrez goes I'd go for a very good striker due to there not being many good wingers about.

3 top forwards could make up for a lack of goals coming from wide positions.

Don't laugh now but ... Kane, Toney, Mitrovic, Osimhen, etc??? :-) Sorry even I can't suggest this without laughing but still we need more options in terms of scoring if Mahrez is off....
Kane and Haaland up top lol

I'd say at his absolute peak Yaya was the best footballer of the lot...At this point only KDB at that level.
RashSpiffyArcticduck-max-1mb.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.