It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I'm coming home guys, or at least should I say, I will be here much more than there.

Twitter does strange things to you and I don't like it. I will use it more sparingly, choosing as and when.

The thirst and appetite for a response is exhausting and I refuse not to fight my ground against every Dipper or United fan who wants to state something as fact or ridicule City.

If it's a transfer, then I will share it at the same time. I like conversing with the Blues on here who are also on Twitter and also rebutting bullshit tweets, but I prefer more in-depth conversation and analysis, rather than bullet point generalisations.
Is that code for twitter is wank?

I'm coming home guys, or at least should I say, I will be here much more than there.

Twitter does strange things to you and I don't like it. I will use it more sparingly, choosing as and when.

The thirst and appetite for a response is exhausting and I refuse not to fight my ground against every Dipper or United fan who wants to state something as fact or ridicule City.

If it's a transfer, then I will share it at the same time. I like conversing with the Blues on here who are also on Twitter and also rebutting bullshit tweets, but I prefer more in-depth conversation and analysis, rather than bullet point generalisations.
It's a full time job, if not career in trying to fight your ground against the anti City mob. Your well out of it.
There's only one response to all the bullshit -
20230617_003309.jpg

Begone with you Judas.... go back to the dark side.... you are dead to us..... : )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.