It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If we don't get this Gvardiol deal over the line, we might just claim that trophy again. I still think we'd be OK though
As a rule you want to improve year on year, as we stand today we obviously haven't but things could look magical very quickly.

Patience is a bummer but that is the game we have to play.

No, those of us who have been around long enough and have seen certain posters pass on information which has been correct tend to respect the information we’ve been given and the posters who have given it.
We know there’s a fair few charlatans, it’s the internet, it’s what it does best. You just deciding to dismiss everyone who might be ITK is the only bollocks being spouted.
Might be, could be, never be!! Why not make this a forum for MCFC fans to have a discussion on
No, those of us who have been around long enough and have seen certain posters pass on information which has been correct tend to respect the information we’ve been given and the posters who have given it.
We know there’s a fair few charlatans, it’s the internet, it’s what it does best. You just deciding to dismiss everyone who might be ITK is the only bollocks being spouted.
No disrespect Phil 1 but probably been around for as long as you, 1st game 1976! Not dismissing everyone, only the ones who repeatedly caim to be, then when their predictions do not materialise state that they did not actually say it would happen only what they have told. How many times have you read "done deal" or "medical tomorrow" etc? Would be nice for a site for actual MCFC fans to discuss & voice opinions without all the BS.

Well this transfer window has become a circus, anyone getting a bit concerned?
The Gvardiol deal looks dead and we are losing 3 players with 1 replacement.
It looks like to me we have over celebrated the treble and we are late with our plans for this season.
We seem to have this every season where we.arre in for 1 player but make a complete pig's ear of it, how can we me negotiating fot a player that some posters say its done, some say he's having a medical yet the actual truth is that we are nowhere near anything?
Sorry I don't understand it. The transfer forum can be ridiculous at times, just seems fake news most of the time.

It looks like to me we have over celebrated the treble and we are late with our plans for this season.
We seem to have this every season where we.arre in for 1 player but make a complete pig's ear of it, how can we me negotiating fot a player that some posters say its done, some say he's having a medical yet the actual truth is that we are nowhere near anything?
Sorry I don't understand it. The transfer forum can be ridiculous at times, just seems fake news most of the time.
But is that the actual truth ?

Where are you getting your "actual truth" from?

Might be, could be, never be!! Why not make this a forum for MCFC fans to have a discussion on

No disrespect Phil 1 but probably been around for as long as you, 1st game 1976! Not dismissing everyone, only the ones who repeatedly caim to be, then when their predictions do not materialise state that they did not actually say it would happen only what they have told. How many times have you read "done deal" or "medical tomorrow" etc? Would be nice for a site for actual MCFC fans to discuss & voice opinions without all the BS.
I meant around the forum not in general and it stands to reason after years posting on here you can separate the shite from the genuine when it comes to people passing on info.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.