It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

He's also played five years in the PL and struggled to make any consistent mark at Chelsea after being deemed not good enough for Madrid. I'm not saying he's a lousy player but IMO it's a disserve to compare him to a City and PL legend in Gundogan.

Yes - 70-80% is many.

That last paragraph is a bullshit interpretation of statistics, and I'm pretty sure you know that.

Do you really think Man City fans are uniquely anti-racist, and won't reflect the overall population?

Let me try one last time then I will give up.

If 70-80% of the population voted for a political party, would you say many people voted for them, or the vast majority of people voted for them?

Yes, my point was bullshit. That was the point. He has no evidence at all to back up his point, either. It makes no sense. It is a poorly thought-out point. If his only evidence is that 20-30% of the population are distrustful of Muslims then that should also clearly apply amongst City fans to Gundogan, for example, and it obviously doesn't.

And finally, I am absolutely sure a % of City fans are racist, a % Islamaphobic, a % homophobic, a % misogynistic and a % everything else. But to claim racism (sorry, not relating) as a reason for fans not warming to Mahrez is disingenuous at best.

You aren't Sam Lee, are you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.