It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Are you not acquainted with 5ft Anthony Grant Bloom ? He charges his own grandmother to sit down and tea and biscuits are extra.
Nahh, the tea's free, bucket loads of it. He does charge her £10 per use to use the toilet though.

Maybe it's Enciso, and not Mitoma. Enciso can play literally in all attacking positions, 19, Brighton wouldn't demand crazy money. Exciting, low-risk prospect covering all the offensive positions.
Ha ha, you’ll catch a few with that! On the off chance that you’re being serious though, I take it you’re unfamiliar with the Daniel Levy wannabe who runs Brighton Football Club and whose preferred MO - possibly to mitigate against having a really tiny winkle - is to be as utterly inflexible in transfer dealings as he possibly can?

If it's made clear to him he's getting little game time then he has a serious decision to make.

If that was case it will already clear the moment the player returned from their holiday and Philips already been sold by now if Pep directly said to him i don't need you in my team.

Pep said to John Stones and Zinchenko back then that he doesn't need them when things seems impossible for them to stay yet they want to stay and fight for their places with Stones being a world class player currently and the other is just squad player for us for several seasons before being sold.

Philips can be either Stones or Zinchenko if he willing to stay and doesn't mind to fight for it, time will tell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.